Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Short update

I finally have a functional bed. I actually get to sleep in my own bed tonight. I so look forward to that. I haven't slept through the night since we moved to the new house because of a) being uncomfortable on a rapidly deflating bed, and b) being displaced. I'm pretty tired.

I have Open House at school tonight until 9. No one is really looking forward to it, but it's a necessary evil. When I get home, I'm showering and going to bed. The end.

My closet is still not functional. Leak has now (hopefully) been fixed for good, but I still have a hole in the wall of my closet that needs patching and painting before it's completely usable.

Otherwise, I'm pretty much moved. I have a few things in the garage still that I'll get to, but not today.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment