Thursday, October 28, 2010

Allow me to explain

Reason number 1 for my unintentional hiatus was discussed in my last post: my lack of desire to write or do anything for that matter.

Reason number 2 is: my new toys :)

Meet my brand new Janome Sewist 500:

Isn't it beautiful? I'm so proud.

And finally, the little thing I'm so excited to try out:
My automatic buttonhole foot! I haven't tried it yet, but I will soon!

I was also distracted by the purchase of my new duvet cover/sham set. It made me want to never get out of bed.
Isn't it purdy? I can't say it was worth what I paid for it, though. But whatever. It looks nice, I think.

So there you have it! My latest purchase/endeavor. Once I have a little photo shoot I'll show you some of the wonderful things she's made. And so quiet! And smooth. It's a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment