Monday, October 25, 2010

Sweet Baby Jesus


I’m making a relevant post. Right now. After 4 weeks.
Yeah, sorry about that. I think I have been/still am a little depressed. Dunno why, all I know is that I don’t have much desire to do anything and feel lonely a lot. Lately,with a few exceptions, the only reason I actually do anything is because I'm either doing it for someone else, or because I know I have to. Therefore, I haven’t had much desire to write or make anything. But I’m making myself post because you deserve it and because I do things for other people.
Several weeks ago I made these donut muffins from Sugarcrafter.

I was really excited about them, but I have to say, they didn’t quite live up to my expectations. They tasted fine, mostly like cinnamon, but I didn’t find them very donut-like. Like, at all.

Buster (the cat) liked them. Seriously. he licked one. Don't worry, I ate that one.
I cannot say that they were bad. They weren’t. They just weren’t what I was hoping for, either. See, I’m a big lover of cake donuts so I thought “A muffin version?! Hells yes!” But that’s really not what they’re like.
 
I would say give them a try and see what you think. Don’t take my word for it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment