Thursday, June 17, 2010

Back to normal things

Last night I had the good fortune of the house to myself for a couple of hours. Because this rarely happens, I took advantage of it by watching tv on our "big tv." To my delight I found out that the season premier of Top Chef Season 7 started in less than an hour! Glory be halleluja. I love that show. I think I like it even more than Lost. Yes. I do. Food takes all, as far as I'm concerned.

If you don't watch Top Chef, you need to. It's on Bravo on Wednesdays at 8 (Central time).

You know how you always have personal favorites on shows, that don't necessarily have anything to do with their talent/skill? Usually I can pick out my favorites in the first couple of shows. So far, I've only seen one that might be my favorite.

My all-time favorite, however, was Kevin Gillespie from Season 6. I was really upset when he didn't win, and that the ONE person I wanted to lose more than anyone on the show won. Such a disappointment.

But I'm confident that I won't have this issue this season. Bravo, don't disappoint me.

1 comment: